Monday 15 December 2008

Stop throwing those bloody germs at me!

Festive good will to you, my loyal and devoted audience, 'tis another blog from yours truly, and one step nearer to the Hamburg visit!

We shall begin with the highlight of the weekend, the return to fourth spot for the mighty villa team, running out 4.2 winners over a pretty decent Bolton team. Hopefully this run can continue for the next two weeks, as we have a stuttering Arsenal team to visit Villa Park on Boxing Day, which should be an absolute corker!

I return to the office today to find a scene reminiscent of the classic film Zulu. I appear to be playing the Michael Caine role, which given his striking good looks and way with the ladies, is an obvious choice! This time though, I am not faced with Zulus chucking sharp, pointy spears, but a horrible flu thing thats been sweeping the office for the last few weeks. It has now reached my part of the office, and I have no less than 7 people surrounding me, all coughing, spluttering and generally being 'brave' by coming into work when they are feeling a bit off colour. I swear if I get even a hint of a sniffle there will be hell to pay and I may just hit someone with my computer (I'll youtube it, of course!)

Until then, I shall keep overdosing on vitamin C, and not breathing as much as I normally do, and pray that between now and the end of tomorrow, I haven't caught any horrific germs from my darling co-workers!

Everything is all set for Hamburg. My car is ready to roll down the M42, M40, M25 and M1 at 4am Wednesday morning, and tomorrow I shall check-in online (ooh the technology!) and we shall be raring to go!

Toodlepipski!

No comments: