Friday 9 January 2009

....to Paaaaartaaaaay!

Indeed you do, indeed you do.

Well its a shorter blog from me today, mainly coz I only have a few minutes to do this, and because I only have one thing to tell you as well.

This week I have had yet another interview at work for a higher position, and as this was my 5th interview during my time here, I was fairly sure I wouldn't get a promotion ever again. However, as fate would have it, I am now the proud owner of a shiny new job, which is a miracle in itself, as you well know!

Its about damn time I have to say, and I can't wait to start, and I intend to celebrate in the best possible way....well Threshers is just next to Wythall train station!

I also think I may have broken my finger. Well actually I think its badly sprained, but it hurts quite alot (sometimes at the same time as my tooth, which is more than slightly annoying), and it hurts even more when I bend it. Its the only injury to survive the Hamburg 'experience', my leg having formed a lovely big scab on it, then subsequently falling off over Christmas, so thats healing nicely. So now I have my 'impact finger', ironically its my middle finger, which is kind of funny when you think of the performance that villa gave out there, but I'm sure that the amount of alcohol I'll drink over the weekend will numb the pain.

Toodles!

No comments: