Thursday 19 February 2009

Wave it, baby!

Well this weeks blog, and indeed next weeks shall be a short one, as I can't actually talk about whats gone on this week, or next week! Secretive, I know, but I don't fancy a few weeks in jail just to entertain the nation, so I shall just talk about what else has been going on with me!

I shall give a general overview in a couple of weeks, just so your mind doesn't wander and you think I've finally got the money together for that sex change operation!

Well, the days I wasn't doing what I'm not talking about have been fairly uneventful. Now, we have a massive conifer at the bottom of our garden that has been slowly dying for the last 2 years, so think of the pleasure it brough to our little faces when we opened the curtains a week back when we'd had a heavy blizzard the night before, to see a conifer split in two by the sheer weight of the snow?

...Unfortunately, not only was it the wrong tree, but it took another conifer with it when it fell, both equally sort-of healthy!

So, over the next year of the glorious green bin from the corrupt council that is making us pay for the free service this year, we shall cram the damn thing full of branches and get our £30 worth and then some!

This week also saw the beginning of Villa's biggest week of the season. We happily went out of the FA Cup to a much better Everton team, then put in a great performance to draw 1.1 with CSKA Moscow, although the highlight for most people was getting a free flag (thus the title to the blog, not some weird past time!). This saturday, however, brings the big one. The mighty Chelski comes to villa park, with their new chap in charge, so I think its only fair that we show him just how rubbish his new team is. Bring it on!!!

(However, I would take a bore draw now!)

No comments: