Wednesday 3 June 2009

Summer, Baby, Yeah!

Greetings one and all, I have returned after an absence which can all be explained in an instant, you see I've got an exam coming up on Monday and so I have been cramming like a crab trying to get into a very tiny lift, whilst carrying heavy shopping bags, therefore I've had very little time to do anything else!

But I have managed to find 5 minutes to give you a brief update of my time on this funny little planet of ours.

Summer has finally arrived, Whoop, although it is going to be a bit cold over the next week or so, so I hope you enjoyed summer while it was here! Ah summer, the joys it brings, making ugly women look cute, cute women look hot, hot women look gorgeous, and making blokes look a bit sweaty!

I left you last time on the verge of grasping the 80's spirit back from doom after Kelly McGillis broke many a mans heart. Well on that weekend a party was had, and some photos are on facebook for you all to see. I must say I did like my hat, never been a big 'hat' person, but felt in the spirit of the 80's as everyone who went to the party got fully into the spirit of things and really did look the part. We even popped back to my cousins house the following day and had a nice spot of lunch and a ride down the thames in their boat, which was brilliant!

Nothing major is going on with me at the moment, or at least nothing I can think of, work is going really well, and thankfully the football season is over, with villa slumping to a deserved 6th place.

Thankfully Gareth Barry has left us in the same way as other players have in the past, citing their need to be with a 'bigger team' playing Champions League football, then joining a much smaller team for double the money who aren't even near to europe! Bless him though, I'm sure he'll love counting his pennies for years to come.

Anyway thats enough from me, got cramming to do. Blog again soon, ttfn!

No comments: