Saturday 1 August 2009

Never fear, the Beagle is still here!

Ok, so maybe I haven't been updating this as often as I would have liked......ok I haven't updated it AT ALL for well over a month, and for that I apologise.

I could explain away the reasons for not updating it, citing lack of material, lack of time etc, but that would be a little bit of a fib. Truth is, I've had a very busy time of late, packed full of material, and odd little thoughts that would have left you as confused and enthralled as you usually do when you click onto my little site, and I have had bits of time scattered here and there to update this section of cyberspace, but truth be told, I've not made the effort, which is a shame really.

Over the next few weeks, however, I shall bring you bang up to date with my fun little existence on this odd little planet, and bring a bit of freshness to this page. I might even do a spot of decorating while I'm at it too, just to brighten up the place.

I think I was starting to get stuck in a bit of a routine, making this old blog a bit of a chore, which it shouldn't be, and this may be the alcohol talking, but I think we all need a bit of a revamp every now and then, and thats exactly what I've got in mind.

I may get political, I may comment on a vacuous celebrity or two, I may even discuss science, nature and the crazy world we live in. I may even go mad and talk about myself a bit, although that may be going a bit too far. Point is, this site is in need of a revamp, and we don't need another John's blog, or.....dare I say it.....Gareth's blog?

Think of it as my biggest mission yet!

No comments: